1000-Lb. Sisters star Tammy Slaton boasts 'I'd want to be me too' as she flaunts much-slimmer face after weight loss | 1322E8A | 2024-03-28 20:08:01
The TLC character has often been flaunting her tinier determine since present process
1000-LB. SISTERS star Tammy Slaton has shown off her thinner face in a new selfie after drastically dropping pounds.
The TLC character has often been flaunting her tinier determine since present process gastric bypass surgery in July 2022.


On Saturday, Tammy, 37, again showcased her weight loss in a video she shared on TikTok.
The clip confirmed an up-close shot of the truth star gazing at the digital camera, sporting a plunging white t-shirt and eyeglasses.
Enjoying in the background was Meghan Trainor's hit track, Me Too, and the lyrics, "If I was you, I'd wanna be me too," displayed over the pic.
Tammy's weight reduction was apparent within the submit, as her face seemed considerably thinner after the procedure.
Earlier this week, the 1000-Lb. Sisters star revealed she took a visit to Disney World – a venture she's all the time needed to make however was held again as a result of her weight.
"And I made it to Disney," the TV star captioned a photo of her smiling at the theme park.
CLAPPING BACK
Last month, The U.S. Solar solely reported that Tammy weighed approximately 300 kilos, which was half her previous size.
She previously weighed 717 pounds and has continued to drop weight since her keep in rehab.
Tammy just lately defended herself from online trolls criticizing her weight.
It happened on TikTok in response to a hater mockingly evaluating her appears to Peter Griffin, the animated character from Family Guy.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> "When you have no identify and no picture, hold your mouth shut," the Kentucky native slammed the consumer in a video of her displaying off her slimmer face and shorter hairstyle.
"Maintain your mouth shut because you haven't any right to return on anyone's profile, anybody's page, anybody's video and comment if you're not even displaying your identify and movie."
Tammy seemed to get choked up as she continued her rant.
"So what if I look Peter Griffin? So what if I've a turkey neck? So what I worked arduous for it!" she hollered.
"I'm pleased with this! Proud! I deserve this and not be referred to as names!"
"No one deserves to be referred to as names. Not even my worst enemy. Or different folks that need to be youngsters and take things to the web, as an alternative of in-person," Tammy concluded.

Tammy just lately revealed she took a trip to Disney World, which she hadnt been capable of do because of her weight[/caption]
'
The influencer is not any stranger to receiving hurtful comments online, but she often pays no thoughts to the backlash.
Earlier this month, she poked fun at herself while dancing in one other social media video, admitting she didn't have one of the best dance skills.
"I'm just having fun once more sharing a smile. I hope everyone has an incredible day," Tammy stated in her caption.
Tammy's good temper is perhaps associated to her new love interest.
IN GOOD SPIRITS
In February, The U.S. Solar solely revealed that Tammy had been seeing a lady named Andrea and that issues have been going nicely.
It comes less than a yr after Tammy's husband, Caleb Willingham, 40, died, months after their televised wedding.
The couple met once they attended the identical Ohio rehab facility for his or her meals habit struggles.
They have been reportedly going by way of a rough patch in their marriage at the time of Caleb's death.

The truth star beforehand weighed over 700 kilos before getting into rehab[/caption]

The U.S. Sun solely revealed that Tammy now weighed roughly 300 kilos[/caption]

Tammy just lately clapped again at a troll online who criticized her weight[/caption]
More >> https://ift.tt/aMZIolO Source: MAG NEWS
0 Comments